Comprehensive Debit Report
The Comprehensive Debit Report captures debit-related data that complements the DataX Credit Report with wide-ranging historical debit information, creating a thorough consumer financial record. By leveraging across the consumer life-cycle, it taps into a wealth of consumer information, yielding the most expansive and up-to-date information available.
The Debit Report Advantage
Delivering 78 data aggregates in real-time via an XML feed, the report includes:
- All account inquiries: Records of new account inquiries made by financial institutions on a consumer who has tried to open a DDA (Demand Deposit Account) at the new account desk.
- Account closures: Account abuse by a consumer that results in his or her account being forcibly closed by the financial institution.
- Check printing orders: Consumer check printing information such as number of check orders, number of different accounts, days since most recent order and quantity of checks ordered.
- Non-sufficient funds (NSF) returned items: Retail check writing history on NSF items, after two presentments. Subsequent payment detail is also captured.
Debit Report Score
Included with the Comprehensive Debit Report is the Debit Report Score, designed to predict the likelihood that an account will be “closed for cause” in the next 12 months. With a score range of 100 – 899, 899 (a higher score means less risk to your organization), and up to four Score Reason Codes with explanations, the Debit Report Score exponentially increases the confidence with which organizations can lend.
Capture a Three Dimensional Picture of Every Consumer
- Distinguish the degree of risk for each account with debit attributes
- Measure time since most recent closure, number of historic closures, and fraudulent activity
- Get access to 300 million consumer records, updated in real time, and delivered instantly via XML stream, in 78 data aggregates across 4 categories
- Leverage predictive up-to-date data, including recent account activity and frequency of inquiries
- See check printing information for individuals at their current address
- Get NSF check data as reported by retailers
With the DataX Comprehensive Debit Report, businesses gain crucial intelligence into the behavior of consumers applying for nonprime loans. By using this tool in conjunction with DataX’s suite of services, businesses are better equipped to make informed lending decisions, optimize business performance, and lower acquisition costs—while increasing their overall consumer base to boost profitability.
For more information please contact us.